Rotate and crop image in Sketchware
Here is how we can create a sample app in Sketchware which can rotate and crop image and save it as .jpg file. Follow the steps given below.
1. Create a new project in Sketchware. In main.xml add LinearLayout linear2, linear3, and linear1. For linear2 set weight to 1. Inside linear2 add LinearLayout linear4 (In linear4 we will add CropImageView). For linear4 set padding to 0.
In linear1 add Button button_rotate, button_crop, and button_save. Inside linear3 add Button button_pick and button_images. Watch video below (Sadly the images are not working on blogger).2. In onCreate,
* Dialog dialog_delete set title "Delete this file?"
* Dialog dialog_delete set message get at position of imagelist.
* Dialog dialog_delete set OK button 'Delete' clicked:
* Dialog dialog_delete set cancel button ' Cancel'.