Vertical Sliding menu in Sketchware
To create a sliding menu in Sketchware, with links to different websites, follow the steps below.
1. In View area insert two linear(H). Insert a spinner in first linear(H), and a webview in second linear(H). Set padding of both linear(H) to 0, and set layout_height of second linear(H) to match parent.
2. In view manager, change theme to NoActionBar.
3. In image manager, select an icon to be used as menu button.
4. Set background color of the first linear(H) to green/blue, or any color of your choice.
5. Change layout_width and layout_height of spinner to 40dp each. Also set background_resource of spinner to the Image icon selected in image manager.
6. Move to logic area and create a new string list. Add items to this list and then setSpinnerdata to the list.
7. Add event spinner onitemselected.
8. In spinner on item selected, use webview loadUrl block to load the item selected in spinner,
9. Save and run your app. It will display the menu icon in status bar, and load Url of item selected.
Here is a video of an app with vertical sliding menu: